Therapy with Nancy Hauck is a comfortable environment where you are empowered to make positive changes in your life. Whether you are looking for help for yourself or your adolescent child, you have come to the right place.
Nancy is here to help you connect with your inner strengths so that you can move forward with living life, instead of just surviving it.
Nancy offers classes for couples looking to improve communication and restart their relationship, as well as classes on anger management. If your organization is looking for a guest speaker for a workshop on relationships or anger management, please reach out today.
It’s all about you
In your initial consultation, Nancy will talk to you about what you want to get out of therapy, and make a plan to work towards your goals.
In therapy, Nancy will use a combination of evidence based treatments to work through the goals you set for your time together.
Some of the types of therapy you may encounter in therapy, depending on your situation, include:
- Mindfulness – maximizing your wise mind to live life intentionally in the present.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy – learn skills to improve your interpersonal relationships, tolerate distress and regulate your emotions.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy/ Cognitive Processing Therapy – focuses on the interaction between our thoughts, beliefs and emotions.
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – for treatment of children ages 5-18 who have symptoms of or have been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy (has completed Level 1)
Nancy Hauck is trained in Gottman methods and is certified as a Gottman educator. Learn more about couples counseling with Nancy by clicking here.
Help for military families
Nancy is proud to provide therapy to veterans, military servicemen and women, and military families in the New Bern area. She is credentialed as a Military Veteran Family Clinical Social Worker and has specialized training in working with victims of trauma, including military sexual trauma. Click here for insurance information.
Reach out today
Get help for yourself, your relationship, or your family. Call now to schedule an initial consultation, or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
Nancy Hauck is a therapist in New Bern, North Carolina.
Please share this post!